My latest Adventure, update 7/11/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigdog9191999

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I had more. But this is how Florida fresh this truck is. Only been here about 45 days. Second owners got it at 38k and traded it to a VW dealer, and they guys we got it from bought it dealer auction type, makes us the third owners.

Screenshot_20240806-155301.png

I will be swapping my retros, wheels tires. Capt seats and a few little things. But have our old truck spoken for already. Which cuts the cost of the new one by about 1/3.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gecko ..... They get into everything..... harmless and they eat spiders.....
Amazing how they get into my sealed house..... I think, they sneak in from the pocket door openings, down from the attic...

Wish we had some up here to kill the spiders.

OP
OP
bigdog9191999

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine he's gonna live long. But good luck to him. We are fairly used to them, as wife's dad lived in Clearwater most of her life, and as a kid we vacationed in Florida often. So they don't bother me at all. Is who I recognized him right away also. ( That and I saw the Florida title)

Not sure if I will have time and money this year yet. But I will have to get after the frame and such with something to keep everything decent for longer. One winter won't kill it. But I would like to do something to make it last a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road