My minty 2000 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very minty cars, especially 10yrs later. Legends are nice older ones, Always liked them. and welcome aboard

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks clean. How the heck is a 10 year old Tahoe still completely stock??

OP
OP
B

BluBrett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very minty cars, especially 10yrs later. Legends are nice older ones, Always liked them. and welcome aboard

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Looks clean. How the heck is a 10 year old Tahoe still completely stock??

The same way a 15 year old Legend is still completely stock :)

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what year is that legend? they are awesome cars. my sis had one a couple years ago. my uncle gave it to her. over 200k miles as well. maintained at acura dealer only. looked brand new. thing hauled ass for a big car. hers was a 92 fully loaded. im surprised how many i see that are cloth seats and very plain. i guess hers was a top of the line.

Stockfornow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You West Coaster's have it made! Cars just don't last long here in the North East due to rust.....

Clean looking Hoe!

OP
OP
B

BluBrett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
very nice,

PS, love your beaches, was out there for Surf week two years ago...

Thanks! Our beaches are pretty nice, but travel 20 minutes south and they're even nicer. I love Laguna Beach's beach.

great looking rides!!

Thanks!

what year is that legend? they are awesome cars. my sis had one a couple years ago. my uncle gave it to her. over 200k miles as well. maintained at acura dealer only. looked brand new. thing hauled ass for a big car. hers was a 92 fully loaded. im surprised how many i see that are cloth seats and very plain. i guess hers was a top of the line.

1995. They really are awesome cars! I have an L model, above the Base model, but below the LS and GS models. It has a tan, leather interior.

You West Coaster's have it made! Cars just don't last long here in the North East due to rust.....

Clean looking Hoe!

Thanks!

pj32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
great looking hoe, mine once looked like that before my job exploited her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess