My New Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigal11419

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As soon as I get a nice Saturday or Sunday that it doesn't rain or my wife doesn't already have plans for us I have a Volant CAI, some new horns and all the parts to do the Big 3 upgrade waiting to go.

OP
OP
bigal11419

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still haven't gotten to the last batch of parts and I order another batch. D they have a 12 step program for Tahoe addictions? Since I already put a new pitman arm and gearbox in for the steering I ordered the rest of the parts for the steering. Got all Moog parts from outer tie rod end to outer tie rod end. Got new tail lights and the last of the parts to finish my denali console and get the subwoofer working.

WP_20150409_13_01_37_Pro_zps1ohx84nq.jpg

OP
OP
bigal11419

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Install a new Goodyear gatorback belt, new anzo led taillight assemblies and a new mode door actuator

OP
OP
bigal11419

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another batch of parts installed this weekend. Put a new idler pulley and tensioner pulley. Replaced the fan clutch and fan because the old one was seized up. Cleaned the throttle body and the MAF sensor and replaced both batteries with 800CCA Duralast Golds. While I was screwing around checked and charged the A/C.

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep it up. I'm living vicariously through you.

RAWVORTEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still haven't gotten to the last batch of parts and I order another batch. D they have a 12 step program for Tahoe addictions? Since I already put a new pitman arm and gearbox in for the steering I ordered the rest of the parts for the steering. Got all Moog parts from outer tie rod end to outer tie rod end. Got new tail lights and the last of the parts to finish my denali console and get the subwoofer working.

WP_20150409_13_01_37_Pro_zps1ohx84nq.jpg

Do you have a list of the things you replaced in your front end? I'd love to tighten everything up this spring.

OP
OP
bigal11419

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem I'll add that tomorrow night when I update the post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did mine

Idler arm with new support bracket thingiemabob
pitman arm (34mm socket and impact necessary)
upper control arm bushings
lower control arm bushings
new shocks (bilstein 5100)
upper and lower ball joints
new tie rods (inner and outer)
new sway bar bushings
new sway bar support rods

Make sure your son doesn't mess with the steering wheel while everything is apart...makes things trickier than necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx