My new tune up has arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
that would suck. im sure you were getting some ****** gas mileage along with it. My 454ss had a bad sender and it was pouring in fuel like a fire hydrant..

OP
OP
95BlackTahoe

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's strange...That hits my issue too. eats fuel like its going out of style...I did replace the temp sensor, and it seemed nice for a day, if that.

Shawn

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's strange...That hits my issue too. eats fuel like its going out of style...I did replace the temp sensor, and it seemed nice for a day, if that.

Shawn

Check the wires at the plug and trace them back ... make sure they aren't pinched or broken.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score

Shawn

You can extract any codes you may have without a scanner if you like and I believe should be able to tell weather or not you are running in open or closed loop. that would help with diagnosis a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou