My rendering of a '15 Avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a couple people talking about what it may look like so I took the liberty of mocking one up myself. Sorry for the poor photoshop job, I spent about 6 minutes on it, but you get the point.

2015avalanche.jpg

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice photoshop skills!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice. You know what's funny. There's been a new Tahoe sitting at the lot since it arrived. A while back.. don't think they are popular here. Saw a red one yesterday but besides that none on the road. At all

TS81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Send this photo to GM ASAP , they must know that Avalanche is great truck and must not be gone ..

danniboi

Reaction score
I personally think the new designs on them are pretty ugly. I think it kinda sucks too that they didnt keep the same face on the SUV's like the trucks.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think the new designs on them are pretty ugly. I think it kinda sucks too that they didnt keep the same face on the SUV's like the trucks.

Yeah, they should have kept the lower price too. IMO the trucks are selling terribly and it's probably because they are even more so ugly. So I'm glad these utes don't look the same. Just like the last gen, and the one before. It was GMs goal to differentiate the SUVs more away from the trucks. The SUVs now don't share one piece of the same sheet metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Chevrolet pickup reminds of the 1980 Ford F-150; nothing but grill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus