N00B HERE!!! Wassup everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoGetta24781

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all!

About a month ago I bought a used Yukon as my winter truck/summer boat puller. Im loving it!! Its an 01 SLT with 112k on the clock. SUPER clean, and very well maintained.

As the month has rolled by Im thinking of actually selling my 02 Cadi Deville (nicley pimped) and keeping the Yuke as my daily driver, along with 24's and a drop.

Ill be sucking up all the info I can on wheel and tire size combo's, and the best drop components for a 4x4 that still needs to be a 4x4.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people and learning from you all! :Handshake:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard bro :)

B

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Let's see some pics of this super clean Yuke and your 'llac:cheers:.

OP
OP
G

GoGetta24781

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn! I forgot my login name and had to dig up this thread to remember it! LOL....

Sorry for the delay. I was in the process of trying to trade in my Lac and the Yuke in on an Escalade but they just didnt want to meet my numbers. ANYWAYS, lookin like Ima just keep the Yuke and sell the Cadi on my own. Here's a link to the cars.com listing if any of you know anyone who might be interested in my area! :cheers:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...kId=20052&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national

Ill try an attatch a pic as well. But why would you guys wanna see a bone stock Yukon? haha. Ill see if I have any pix on here...

Attachments

• summer.jpg
    summer.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member