Navigation Search Area Keeps Resetting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeKat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this subject is old--but has anyone had any luck with clock resetting itself on Tahoe? I have a 2008 Tahoe and it just started this a few months ago.

RottsRoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Tahoe with 54k miles. I'm having essentially the same issue as everyone else: Nav keeps changing zone from SW to NE ( I live in Az). And when this happens the clock advances two hours. In addition some of the settings change for the radio, for example "Limit Features While Driving" keeps resetting to "ON" when I've set it to off. I suspect other things are resting as well but i haven't discovered them yet. Oddly the radio stations are not changing. I did have a battery replaced about 2 months ago and do not recall having any of these issues prior to that. Anyone have any ideas? thanks

DaveB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2008 Denali XL w/ 75k miles and just started having this issue recently. Took the radio out, checked all connections, did not resolve. Anyone find a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmericanThunder