Need advice on affording a tahoe !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
If you are serious on getting one from chicago motors....give me a pm and ill give you a hand. I know the owner now, quite well and ww can tell him what you are looking for. I can also discuss my purchase from him and what I told him I wanted when I started to look.

THANK YOU :D help is very much appreciated

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get 3.25% on a 2005 or newer vehicle with a million miles on it for 72 months all day every day if I want to. Credit Unions are where it's at guys!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread isn't out of hand yet...

At 17, there's a TON more things I would be worried about more than how to afford a tahoe...

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score

At 17, there's a TON more things I would be worried about more than how to afford a tahoe...

first of all im 18 why does everyone keep sayin 17 lol second of all I gotta steady job, college taken care of, no kids, alls I do is work and study with not much to pay for except phone, food, and gas what more do I have to be worried about right now...

Black Market

Reaction score
If you are serious on getting one from chicago motors....give me a pm and ill give you a hand. I know the owner now, quite well and ww can tell him what you are looking for. I can also discuss my purchase from him and what I told him I wanted when I started to look.

I'm going with BP Retired on this...I have been driving retired police vehicles for the past 11 years and they have been, by far, the most reliable and durable cars/trucks on the road.

I also got my retired BP SSV from Chicago Motors a couple months ago and could not be happier. The interior looks brand new, engine compartment is clean, and the body is straight. Take your time looking at what they have coming in as their inventory is updated constantly...I think Chicago Motors has the best prices around. These guys are easy to deal with and shipping costs are CHEAP!

Don't be afraid of the used police vehicles...Plus they look badass!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can get 3.25% on a 2005 or newer vehicle with a million miles on it for 72 months all day every day if I want to. Credit Unions are where it's at guys!
:signs75: but check around because some credit unions are more expensive

Nathan please do not tell us when to get out of hand and when not to.
I was very much worried about what vehicle I drove when I was 18.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I'm going with BP Retired on this...I have been driving retired police vehicles for the past 11 years and they have been, by far, the most reliable and durable cars/trucks on the road.

I also got my retired BP SSV from Chicago Motors a couple months ago and could not be happier. The interior looks brand new, engine compartment is clean, and the body is straight. Take your time looking at what they have coming in as their inventory is updated constantly...I think Chicago Motors has the best prices around. These guys are easy to deal with and shipping costs are CHEAP!

Don't be afraid of the used police vehicles...Plus they look badass!

thats reassuring! I'm really on the fence about trading the charger or not, half of me wants too and half of me not wants too, either way I would think it would be smarter to wait until its paid off , only problem is that I forgot how long I'm makin payments on it for so I have to double check that it could be 48 or 60 months for all I know :emotions122:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Wait till you move out Gzes and have to get utilities for your apartment/house..and see how well the "cash is king" works out for you when the utility companies slap you with a $300 deposit just to turn your water/power/gas on.

Just sayin.

Yea i no but thats life. I hate owing people money so i would rather pay the deposite truthfully. But yea some places try to **** u over bad. Verizon wanted to charge $800 non refundable for 2 phones n service and my sister is like **** u and got straiht talk. We also dont like contracts hell i pay $100 a year on my smart phone;)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eventually you will need credit when you want a loan for a house. Or if you ever try to move into an apt complex they will nix the deposit if you have good credit. Mine required a $1300 deposit but since I had good credit I had to be $0. Good credit pays off in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17