Need help choosing headers for 02 yukon xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clgyply

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey i went to ebay and found a few headers, i seen these ebay brand headers with y pipe n everything for $300 shipped wondering if these are any good or please recommend me some headers that you guys think are worth getting

rich5368

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of camaro guys are using ebay headers and are very happy with them. They do typically come with fitment issues though and you wind up having to either clearance the body of your vehicle or modify the headers (ie Big Hammer). It's kinda up to you as to whether the cash savings is worth the headache of installation problems.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought a setup like this off ebay for $250 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
for the price it was a great deal. installed perfectly fine but i noticed a pinging after the install. the flange on the driveshaft was barely nicking the left side header so i marked it, took it off, and used a curved hammer to put a very slight indent in the pipe. took 30 minutes to resolve, otherwise its quality stainless, easy install, but you do have to get a tune to pass emissions. it looks like it comes with cats, but theyre just hollow pieces of pipe with no filtration. love the sound, hate the gas mileage hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts