Need help with 2007 Tahoe rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddy12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought 07 tahoe and it came with these 20inch rims. I want to black it out and wanted to get some black wheels. Does anyone know how much I could sell these rims???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 50

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought 07 tahoe and it came with these 20inch rims. I want to black it out and wanted to get some black wheels. Does anyone know how much I could sell these rims???

If selling tires and wheels, they should sell easily for $800 to $1300.

eBay is flooded with Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon wheels, so the market value is therefore pretty low.
:mad:

OP
OP
B

Bigdaddy12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If selling tires and wheels, they should sell easily for $800 to $1300.

eBay is flooded with Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon wheels, so the market value is therefore pretty low.
:mad:

Appreciate the reply...I figured it would be around that range hopefully ill find good black rims for the same price I sell them.

asx455

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I did a little coloring on your photo to see what your wheels would look like with a little black added. Maybe not as black as you wanted but, I like the result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 31

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
Anyone know of the best place to get the LTZ wheels for the Tahoe. Not sure what the model number of those are.

I would have thought that the LT3 would have came with those. It has every other option but has ugly 17'' wheels.

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I think i will have to cruze around on craigers for awhile and check some different options out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320