Need Help with a jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chi Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone ! I have an '02 Yukon with a BDS 4 1/2 " lift with 33's. What is the best jack to get ? My current floor jack doesnt get enough lift. Also where is the best place to place the jack and to lift from ? Sorry for sounding so ignorant , and thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

OP
OP
C

Chi Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was just looking for a jack to use in case of a flat. Or if I just needed to remove a tire for some other reason

mcquack2

Reaction score
I was just looking for a jack to use in case of a flat. Or if I just needed to remove a tire for some other reason

I'm looking for the same answer. The stock jack on mine when its maxed out barely lifts my Tahoe's tires 1cm at most off the ground. What am I gonna do in spring when I'm probably gonna do a lift and bigger tires?:confused:

I've tried some hydraulic bottle necks but they can't hold the pressure over 18" of height. Though I will say none of them were nice expensive ones.

Whats the best bottle neck jack for the Tahoe?
Whats the best floor jack for the Tahoe?

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone ! I have an '02 Yukon with a BDS 4 1/2 " lift with 33's. What is the best jack to get ? My current floor jack doesnt get enough lift. Also where is the best place to place the jack and to lift from ? Sorry for sounding so ignorant , and thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

We have a napa rapid lift that is quick throw and is longer so has more throw. We use it on campers and it lifts tall FW campers. Check with NAPA.

OP
OP
C

Chi Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the help ER. Is that jack from napa a bottle jack or a floor jack ? Do you have a part number ? Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou