need new muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

daddyoth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
atomichoe,i can send you the pic. and you can post it in here. 'cause i don't know how to and not enuff post.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hey guys, daddyoth asked me to post up some pics for him and here they are. nice truck if you ask me.. limited tahoe..

OP
OP
D

daddyoth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Atomichoe094,

thank you very much, i appreciated

daddyoth

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

oh i forgot, i just placed an order of sparks plug wires(MSD) and edelbrock muffler instead of magnaflow from summit racing.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
no problem. i think i forgot a picture, my picture thing was being stupid. but nice truck! any big plans for it? i think the exhaust tip is first. cut that one down and put a nice black chrome one on it..

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

nice. what was the price on the wires??

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Nice 'Hoe! What size muffler did you end up getting?

Atomic the wires for the TBIs are around $85....or at least thats what I remember the price being lol. I have a set coming in.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score

Atomic the wires for the TBIs are around $85....or at least thats what I remember the price being lol. I have a set coming in.

do you? damn, ive been looking, but dont want to spend that much, ive seen a couple on ebay, but never bought em since the supercharger **** my funds haha

OP
OP
D

daddyoth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i want to do the exhaust first ,header (looking for used one),muffler and tip any idea for tip a pic. of it would help and drop that's later down the road can't really much at this time 2nd. baby is due in 3 month

muffler is 102.95

MSD wire - 95.95

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Edelbrock- EDL-55770

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper