Need new spark plugs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slammedchevy01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 41-100 is the new AC Delco part # that replaced #41-985? I got 95k on my 03 Tahoe, would wires be a good idea as well i guess?

Southernstyle

Reaction score
i change my wires everytime i change my plugs because the wires r a pain in the ass to get off in one piece ecspecailly if they've been on there awhile. its easier to just grab the old wires with some vice grips r channel locks and pull. the spark plug clip in the plug wire usually pulls out when doing this making them useless but its much easier and wires arent that expensive.

Last edited:

IowaTahoe

Reaction score
Hell no but it keeps the tb cleaner. I finally installed that spacer I've had laying around for almost a year today so I get to install some TR6s gapped to .035 this weekend :D

On my Tahoe the air box says to gap plugs at .060 inches... So if you're doing .035 you're about halfway there. Thats unless you know something that I dont. ;)

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Your airbox is from 2002, they changed the specs because you're missing out on a little power and fuel economy by gapping them so damn wide. Additionally, I'm gapping my colder heat range plugs tighter (stock is recommended .040) due to the nitrous plate I have on my truck...but you should have known that if you blew your engine due to "way too much nitrous" :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar