Need Wiring Sourcing Support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kwing

Reaction score
I finally blew $500 for an HP Tuner to turn of the DOD on my 2007 Tahoe 5.3 FFV without the "permanent" dongle. That's left a stinging sensation, but it allowed me to finally diagnose my engine fumble too - which feels like an intermittent misfire.

Turns out my wiring harness for the injectors and coils is pretty much toast (was showing random opens on injectors, peeled off the loom cover and all the insulation is crumbled with bare wire everywhere and at least 60-70% of the locking snaps on the connectors are snapped off or about to be).

I tried shopping for completed harness and came up empty handed. I tried to shop just injector and ignition pigtails to build my own and I can't find any single source that seems to agree on the same parts between any of the others.

I'm going cross-eyed and winding up so confused I ain't never gonna find my way back, LOL.

Does anyone know a good source for said parts? Or maybe a part number list so I can make sure I get the right ones?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a day at a junk yard would probably be the cheapest. do you have any pics of the plugs you need? I feel like they are the ev6. but would confirm. you can ebay them or ict billet is a pretty good site to buy ls based stuff from with good quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1