New 24" concept wheels just installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert.K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might need to research plasti-dip a little more before you think of that one. The plasti-dip is ALOT less reliable than just painting. And I personally think it's cheesy.

Well I plasti-dipped my chrome rims, and besides some masking issues due to it being my first time using it, it looks good and holds up very well IMO.
c6e4d813-021a-56f0.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a chrome rim covered in brake dust........

But if you like it---that is all that matters.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought one could get a gloss black version that can then be clear-coated. :think:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I plasti-dipped my chrome rims, and besides some masking issues due to it being my first time using it, it looks good and holds up very well IMO.
c6e4d813-021a-56f0.jpg

Whoa! Pretty cool. I'd like to see pics of them on the truck now.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those do like nice. I really like the the chrome plated or the matte black.

OP
OP

24tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
24 Marcellino Concept wheels

no
i havent had any issues with rubbing

thanks for the info on lowering it

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, with how level it looks now, I would NOT do only a 2" rear kit. Go 2"/3", or don't do anything, I say.

Could always do the 2" springs with the 1" spacer to essentially provide a 1" drop. Kind of alot of dough and screwing around to achieve it though. If the truck is autoride, maybe buy some all-thread and shorten links first to see if you like how it looks? Not sure if it would work, I'd check with Tony first. This would just be to get a visual, i wouldnt rec. Driving it with out the shock extenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo