New from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2dr5spdkon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello to all. I have been reading some of the forums and decided that many of you have valuable information that can be used to help on my project. I am far from being a gear head but do enjoy a successful project. I have a 2dr with factory 5spd Yukon and plan on doing a total revamp on everything. My big question that has been debated on this website is what engine or mods to go with when I go through the motor. It has the 350TBI. I will be mainly using the Yukon as a toy but will use it to pull my bass boat a few times a month (if I'm lucky). This Yukon is very fun to drive and gets lots of attention, it however has been through a few teenagers so it needs help. Question is 383 stroker, mods to 350TBI or something else? I want the unavailable Heavy HP, Heavy tourque and 30MPG. Just kidding on MPG. Your opinions will be valued. Also it needs lots of interior parts so any info on best places to get them will be appreciated , they do not have to be OEM. If something aftermarket is better then I would use it. As far as money on the engine I would like to keep it under 4k if possible. Thanks for any info

Shane93nc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from South Carolina. I lived in Charlotte for about 15 years before moving down to James Island,SC. Im sure you will find the answers your looking for on here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunRae48