Brought a new (to me) Burb home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Loki223

Loki223

Reaction score
Ope, and the Moriomto LED Projector fogs. those too

The other thing i'm considering is the LED accent grill light that goes through the center and hits either side of the emblem. But i want to look into that more and find out who actually makes it...hard to spend $200 and get a chinky product with no long term quality

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
After driving it this weekend, zero loss of use on anything. BSM and cross path still works fine, all other functions working fine, completely plug and play being that i went from a full function to a full function swap.
Did you get those on ebay or new?

OP
OP
Loki223

Loki223

Reaction score
Did you get those on ebay or new?

I bought them from ebay

That's the seller i got them from, very well packaged, and honestly came in in better condition then expected. Pictures showed some imperfections in the paint that looked like i just needed to clean and possibly buff them. But they showed up without the imperfections. Looks like they are a wrecking yard back east that puts things up on Ebay. Most of the mirrors i saw on ebay were very expensive, but they had them on around $250 each, so $500 shipped for the pair which was the best deal i could find for a set close to the correct color. I should've looked a little closer, but the color is close enough, just the white without the pearl, and i can live with that. If i can't i always pop the covers off and paint them one weekend

OP
OP
Loki223

Loki223

Reaction score
Although just saw they are selling tahoe mirrors for $200 each, so i might need to take some pictures of my old mirrors and throw them up on Ebay....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts