New From SETX,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Digitalfiend I just ordered the 3/5 Cornering Package from Tony at NorCal and also ordered a new pitman arm, inner and outer tie rods, wheel hubs and bearings, steering shaft, idler arm and looking to upgrade the brakes also. Should have quite a few parts showing up this week. I've been looking into having the cluster redone and all switch panels and ac controls done in LEDs. Also just put a set of nnbs LTZ 20's on a few weeks ago

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Glendejd,

We're excited to officially have you as a forum member! If you have any vehicle related questions, please feel free to let us know and we'll do our best to assist. Best of luck with the makeover-- we're sure it's going to look awesome!

Amber N.
GM Customer Care

digitalfiend

Expert Overthinker
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Digitalfiend I just ordered the 3/5 Cornering Package from Tony at NorCal and also ordered a new pitman arm, inner and outer tie rods, wheel hubs and bearings, steering shaft, idler arm and looking to upgrade the brakes also. Should have quite a few parts showing up this week. I've been looking into having the cluster redone and all switch panels and ac controls done in LEDs. Also just put a set of nnbs LTZ 20's on a few weeks ago

That's a lot of parts! You're doing it right instead of trying to piece it together.

OP
OP
G

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I hate half a##ing anything. I've been trying to find a paintable grill shell and not having much luck. Also just removed the roof rack and those screws are really bugging me some kinda bad. She doesn't want an esky rack or any rack period so unless there is something else I can do ill just have them welded and painted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365