New Grant Steering Wheel at SEMA 2011 - Nice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
After looking the $208 kit is just the wheel. The airbag and steering controls have to be transferred over. In my words, not even close to worth it!

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but how hard can that be.. Unscrew both and transfer them over to the new wheel. IMO $200 for a new steering wheel is incredibly reasonable. Especially one that is thicker, sportier, and 100x cooler looking than the bland oem wheel...

04ctd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you guys serious, because sarcasm is tough to recognize on the 'net...

does it come with chopsticks? because that is MEGA rice...

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
are you guys serious, because sarcasm is tough to recognize on the 'net...

does it come with chopsticks? because that is MEGA rice...

MEGA rice are stearing wheel covers that are for Pep Boys. This is nice. I have had Sparco stearing wheels and loved them. The feel of them and grip is nice. I am not to much a fan of the red but if you get the all black it would look nice.

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow this is awesome... I wish I could see one in person to see how it feels... the stock one is so... plain.

Your being too nice :) Our stock wheels look really cheap with the plastic they used....

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I saw the title I got worried for a minute. I pictured some getto ass steerwheel that does not belong in our trucks. But after I saw it and if it was all black, I would kinda like it. I am not saying I would go buy one though. Gm has produced some mighty ugly steering wheels in the past. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PGas32