New guy from SWFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pro-mo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all I heard about this site from a 4X4 site Im on and thought id check it out. My name is Jeff, Im from Cape Coral ( Lee Co. ) Florida. I have a 1993 Yukon with a 6" suspension lift and a three inch body lift riding on 35's. Havnt checked out the site too much yet so i dont know how many offroaders there are here. Hopefully Im not the only one haha.

Im an automotive painter by trade, currently working for a collision repair shop. But Im working my tail off on the side to get my own business up and running. So if anyone ever has any questions or would like some tips feel free to ask. Ill post some pics of my Yukon in the members rides section.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Jeff! There are a good variety of different style Tahoe's here. I would say there are a little more lowered than lifted users but we always are open to have more join so if you know of others that would enjoy the forums then bring them over! Help even out the ratio!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. There are a few lifted guys lurking around here. Good looking truck. throw some pictures up in the member picture section with some details on your rig.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YOYO Welcome man! :beer:

Pics!

B

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, What are you doing for your side business? Painting still or something else?

OP
OP
Pro-mo

Pro-mo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome, What are you doing for your side business? Painting still or something else?

Yes painting will be a big part of it, but I cant suppoet my family just doing painting. Im going to try to hit some auctions in the hopes of getting some higher end cars. Then repainting them, adding wheels, ect... just adding my personal touch to each. Also will be doing detailing. Its possible I might sell wheels and tires.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Your truck looks badass in your sig; calls for more pics, man:cheers: