New guy from tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Macoyle

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm looking for an all terrain tire, either BFG or nitto and run either 285-305 depending on what I can find. I already installed all the hids, did the high six mod, got a ticket for the tint, so I had that redone to legal specs on the front two windows. I'm also picking up some tinted tails tomorrow morning to see how I like em

I'm on the lookout for tires, Oem roof rack, exhaust, and a small sub setup. Ill be doing the full detail on her in the next few weeks during holiday routine when I have some extra time.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Also does anyone have any more info on this bad mamma jamma?

913c0506c61737e4ae829fc9dd2c92fb.gif

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm looking for an all terrain tire, either BFG or nitto and run either 285-305 depending on what I can find. I already installed all the hids, did the high six mod, got a ticket for the tint, so I had that redone to legal specs on the front two windows. I'm also picking up some tinted tails tomorrow morning to see how I like em

I'm on the lookout for tires, Oem roof rack, exhaust, and a small sub setup. Ill be doing the full detail on her in the next few weeks during holiday routine when I have some extra time.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

username lokoh from gmfs

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/member.php?u=168

rancho 4" wheels are welds. i think 18x10's. big brake kit. bushwacker extend a flares painted i think. thing is pure sex.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've had both Nitto Terra Grapplers and BFG A/T's. I'd personally go with the Terra Grapplers. Also have you thought about doing the escalade roof rack blacked out? It looks really good and is still a fully functional oem roof rack.

Also, :welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968