New headlights with blacked out reflectors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
basically, all of those wheels were thought to be stolen, so we made him only be able to sell from ebay, well...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wtf!? they were stolen?

I normally don't post this much detail in open forum, but this issue hit home to me because so many members here have had their shit stolen.

We didn't know if his "11 or 12" sets of wheels were stolen or not. So don't start rumors..

However, what I do know is that his stories kept getting stranger and far fetched to me personally. My mom wanted new wheels, my brother forgot he had these wheels.

Blahblahblah, that's what ended up hearing after a while. So I took action and asked him to post ebay links to the items he wanted to sell, thereby putting some member protection in place.

He neglected our new rules for his for sale stuff, so I suspended him. First day back, he started a for sale thread. :nono::boxing:

BOSS

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ahh i gotcha. well i saw a couple threads with his excuses and i saw you catching on to him as well. yea 11 to 12 sets is a little ridiculous. well good call boys. way to keep this forum in line.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification as well, I didn't wanna make the same mistake but from the sounds of it I won't!!:Handshake:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job boss. Keeping us safe. I completly understand the ban..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx