New here, from the PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks, I just recently bought a 2005 Yukon Denali. I absolutely love this rig. I went from a 2008 MazdaSpeed 3 to the Denali. I had in the past a 2003 Tahoe. that was a great rig but gas prices at the time made me get rid of it.

The Speed was great and I hated having to get rid of it, but family comes first and there came the Denali. I'm pretty savvy with vehicles and maintenance and this was the perfect buy. Picked it up for under $10k with 139,000mi on her. Bought a warranty with it, going to need to get a new air compressor and a few other misc. items.

Over all, very pleased with the vehicle.

As for me, I am a small business owner here in the Seattle area, I do a lot of graphic design while still working a "normal" 9-5 job and raise two princesses. I think it'd be cool to meet up with some other folks around this area.Denali with Glasses.jpg

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcome messages guys. Very excited to continue reading through all the different forum posts and learning all the inside tips and tricks with these vehicles. knowledge is key, and there seems to be plenty here for me to soak up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou