Good to be here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! Based in Philadelphia, just down the road from you. Would be great to link up at some point & compare notes.
Looks like I’m your closest neighbor. Born and raised in Philly. Living in Croydon now.

Although there is another member here from Huntington valley but I forget his username.

OP
OP
A

AmericanThunder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time between 2003 and 2006 traveling to, and working in, Potter County -- "God's Country" according to the signs. Adelphia Cable (RIP) in Coudersport.
It is most definitely God's Country up there. Amazing stargazing at Cherry Springs too. Stopped through Coudersport on a few occasions. Small world!

OP
OP
A

AmericanThunder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from Southern California! Looks like you picked up a nice rig there! With good maintenance these things live long lives! Hopefully that’ll be the case for you as well!
Appreciate it! Yes, she definitely has some potential, despite some deferred maintenance and negligence from the previous two owners. They most definitely can live long lives, and I trust that will be the same for this Black Beauty if I have anything to do with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flacostahoe