New here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtconcepts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and looking forward too learning new things... just got a 2017 yukon xl denali so looking to do some mods right away.

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
Welcome! What do you have planned? Just fyi, others will be asking for pics so have them ready LOL.
Denalis are nice trucks. 6.2 I’m assuming?

OP
OP
X

xtconcepts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! What do you have planned? Just fyi, others will be asking for pics so have them ready LOL.
Denalis are nice trucks. 6.2 I’m assuming?
Thanks bruhh well I'm having it looked over right now... but yes 6.2.. so far I'm looking at new suspension probably just a lil bit of lift and lvl gonna happen asap.. just doin research and do need suggestions I'm definitely getting rid of the magnaride stuff it's pretty much shot anyways.

OP
OP
X

xtconcepts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I should do sum before and after pics though looks wise I'm juss gonna ****** everything blackout. Debadge everything get rid of the chrome get rid of the 22 in wheels I want a lil more tire so thinking of going with either 18's or possibly 20's depends though. Performance wise probably just the usual for right now cai exhaust i don't know too much about the platform yet but once I do ill probably go crazy... so hopefully I'm at the right place

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
For the 6.2 you will want to have the AFM removed. It’s a longevity killer and others will confirm. Recommend @BlackBearPerf to assist with that and their tunes will also help other aspects of the trucks performance. I have not done it yet but it’s on my to-do list for my truck as well! I will need a max-HD tow tune on mine as I’m planning a big boat to tow with my truck.

Good on you for going smaller rim. I’m not a fan of big rims but give me some sidewall and I go weak in the knees LOL. Sounds like your truck will look real good with those mods. Def before/after pick are needed.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Thanks bruhh well I'm having it looked over right now... but yes 6.2.. so far I'm looking at new suspension probably just a lil bit of lift and lvl gonna happen asap.. just doin research and do need suggestions I'm definitely getting rid of the magnaride stuff it's pretty much shot anyways.
Welcome buddy!
Coil overs are the way to go fox king or similar
Paired with uniball upper control arms I run fabtechs their cheap and good haven’t had a issue for 4 years now just about
Performance wise a good cold air intake preferably a sealed one full exhaust (speed engineering Longtubes catless x pipe and mufflers of your choice) and a bad ass tune from black bear will be the best bang for your buck
If you want to tear into the rear end some 4.10 gears really wake her up or 4.56s depending on what size tire you want to run
I love the smoked Cadillac taillights some kinda good I think they look great personally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christianeckstein