NEW IPCW lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
My first post was showing you that I installed these new lights. Now I have moved on to the RUBY RED LED's from IPCW. So, I am selling these LED tail lights, LED uppers and 3rd brake light. All are "smoked chrome" from IPCW. I also have a set of Ruby Red UPPER LEDs for sale (not tail lights)Mark 623 451 0221
ipcw.jpg

Last edited:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
like those do they have em for the hoe? also how bout a night shot?

They do. http://www.inprocarwear.c

LEDT-313CB&LEDT-311CB_big.jpg

ledt-313c_sm.jpg ledt-313cb_sm.jpg ledt-313cr_sm.jpg
ledt-313cs_sm.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting the Vent cao lights in black to match the rest of the IPCW setup but I think it may be too many LEDs so I prob. will skip it.
Looks good though!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they would look better, tinted. That way they don't stand out that much, and blend in. On a black truck.

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
i like the smoked color against my silver beige. I thought it would be too many LEDs but it is growing on me.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im liking it alot its a better mod the that old ass led strip ppl be putting on the bottom of the liftgate.. plus it would bring out the led 3rd brake light better i think it would be hot i just wouldnt kno what color to get being my hoe is white.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im liking it alot its a better mod the that old ass led strip ppl be putting on the bottom of the liftgate.. plus it would bring out the led 3rd brake light better i think it would be hot i just wouldnt kno what color to get being my hoe is white.

I'd go with the clear LED's:Handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968