New member, here are few pic's of my black Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just joined the forum and thought I would share a few pic's of my 2011 Black Tahoe Z71.
I have so far tinted the windows
Added ARE Slot wheels with special 2.5" chrome centers
BFG 265/70/17 AT KO's
Also painted bumper to match and added chrome mirror caps.
Current pics.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Older pics with stock wheels
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Shelby.
Truck's lookin' good !!

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking trucks and atvs. is that a can-am? cant really tell on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks

The ATV's are a 12' Black Can-am Outlander 1000 and a 11' Polaris Sportsman Touring 850 LE, graphite/black. The polaris is only in the pic with my tandum axle trailer. All the pics of the sigle axle trailer are of the Can-am only.

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks.

Yea, the wheels are a 0 offset and I do have a slight fender liner rub in reverse with the wheels cranked. I think I am going to try one of those lower shock mount level kits. That I herd about on another thread here.
They seem to have a mulit hight leveling kit on E-bay for 60 bucks that I think I am going to try.
I think I will start with the 1.25" and see how that goes. The rub is not critical, I just think it sits pretty decent when the trailer is on it, but the nose slant without the trailer hooked to it is a little too much.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The front bumper looks much better. I might have to consider doing this someday soon.

But it's 13 degrees outside right now, and I don't want a body shop doing paint this time of year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate