Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay lets try this again in the right section!

Hello everyone new member here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Just picked up a Yukon Denali XL a week ago. Traded my avalanche for it and so far I am LOVING the Yukon!!! After looking around I can tell this site is going to be a great resource. Here is a picture of the new rig. I haven't had a chance to take any since I got the front windows tinted. It has been raining non stop in Denver until today. I am going to detail her up and snap some more pics.

DSCN0308-1.jpg

Tahoe22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm fairly new as well. This forum is great, I come here first for every question and concern I have with my Tahoe.

tito teeds

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you please tell me what is needed to make the hybrid front bumper/grill conversion for the YUKON XL?

Is it pretty much bolt-on ready and swapping bumper, grill, and hood?

Do you have any more pictures of the setup?

I want to order it this way from the dealer but they say it can't be done and would have to be an aftermarket endeavor.

do the lines all match up and fit flush afterward?

thanks
TJ

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like this guy joined over a year ago and this was the only post he made... Welcome regardless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320