New owner 07 Yukon SLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no. there is no transponder in the key so a basic $2 key works...

OP
OP
B

BrandonH13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure because our key has the circle with the + in the middle, I thought that was the chip? Also it lucky came with the window sticker, so I saw that we have the liftgate / lift glass which I would assume means we need the key fob that has both on it.

OP
OP
B

BrandonH13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I called our local one because I have a friend that works there. He gave me the part numbers of the key and key fob to look for. It is the 5 button one he said (lock, unlock, remote start, liftglass, panic)

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I called our local one because I have a friend that works there. He gave me the part numbers of the key and key fob to look for. It is the 5 button one he said (lock, unlock, remote start, liftglass, panic)

:peace:

OP
OP
B

BrandonH13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now just to figure out the little quirks that have happened since monday :/

Got the P0121 code so I will be cleaning the throttle body and all to hopefully solve that
Got the cluck from the drive shaft now after it didn't do it on the test drive
Passenger door panel or something is lose, because it makes a sound when the window is rolled all the way up. I can press on it by the arm rest and it goes away or if I tap the window so it barely goes down it goes away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968