New owner, couple questions and issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bleed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up a 22 Yukon Denali about a month ago, having a few issues.
1) When I lock my truck sometimes the mirrors shut sometimes they don't. Checked the settings it is enabled.
2) Onstar/Navigation not working tried to call onstar they couldn't activate.

Questions-
Does anyone have a catch can or range technology AFM/DOD delete (Plugged inline with PCM) Should I bother getting anything or ride out the warranty?
Previous owner started to blackout the truck, they did the grill. I'm looking to get the bottom valance and fog lights in black - do I need to remove bumper to swap those pieces out?

thanks

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I've asked a similar question here just recently about the lower J-shaped foglight surrounds. I don't have a definitive answer yet, but it appears that you can remove those and the bottom/center piece from the front of the truck. It's just that I want to remove mine without breaking the tabs -- and I'm not sure how to do that yet. When I get the black trim pieces in-hand, I'll have a better idea where the tabs are.

Check the Engine/Performance and General forums for info on the AFM module that was just released in the past few weeks. Also, a few folks has added a catch-can. You'll find posts on that here.

It sounds like you might need a software update if your nav/onstar isn't working. That, or the headhunt needs replacing. There are posts about that here, too. (Try the Electronics section.)

Not sure about your mirror issues -- but I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

In the meantime, post pics of your truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceasy

Latest posts