New shoes for the Denai!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a few weeks out (max!!!) from the arrival of my Denali and wanted to get a setup of dedicated offroad rims and tires, which will double for snow duty until next season when I mount some Blizzak DMV-2's. AT4 OEM takeoff rims and some Goodyear Duratracs. Can't wait!!! No pavement princess tires here!

IMG_4545.jpeg
IMG_4546.jpeg
IMG_4547.jpeg

Picking them up looked a little absurd and I wasn't brave enough to try and fit all four tires in the hitch rack!

IMG_4543.jpeg

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Nice! My wife has the Blizzaks and I’m running the Duratracs. Both awesome tires! The wheels will look sharp!

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a few weeks out (max!!!) from the arrival of my Denali and wanted to get a setup of dedicated offroad rims and tires, which will double for snow duty until next season when I mount some Blizzak DMV-2's. AT4 OEM takeoff rims and some Goodyear Duratracs. Can't wait!!! No pavement princess tires here!

View attachment 269313
View attachment 269314
View attachment 269315

Picking them up looked a little absurd and I wasn't brave enough to try and fit all four tires in the hitch rack!

View attachment 269316

Please post some pics after you get those AT4 rims and tires mounted.

OP
OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post some pics after you get those AT4 rims and tires mounted.

Will do! Should be either today or tomorrow. I’m praying I don’t get any rubbing but don’t think I will as the overall tire and rim size of the 20’s vs the 22’s are nearly identical. Only concern is the freakin’ huge tread lugs that extend slightly out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate