New south GA guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rankhornjp

Reaction score
Just found this forum, lots of good information. I have a 2007 Tahoe LTZ that my wife handed down to me when we got her a 2011 Avalanche.

e8401358.jpg
9cd5a08d.jpg

Wife's new ride
e91fbb0d.jpg

First question: Are these rims stock? They have a chevy emblem in the center...
806974ef.jpg

Anybody else from around south GA?

Thanks

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep those are stock wheels. I'm from South Alabama about 10-15 miles from the Georgia border. What part of South Georgia are you in?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice rides.

I'm a little south of you in Jax!

beelow

Reaction score
This is how it looks now...the glare is bad so you can't really see the tint. I'll post more tomorrow.

Attachments

• Basic.jpg
    Basic.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 9

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rides man! Is that AVY White Diamond Tri-Coat? Are you going to put a different exhaust on the Tahoe? Maybe just the pic but it looks like the current one sticks out a country mile. Zieks!!!

OP
OP
R

rankhornjp

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nice rides man! Is that AVY White Diamond Tri-Coat? Are you going to put a different exhaust on the Tahoe? Maybe just the pic but it looks like the current one sticks out a country mile. Zieks!!!

Its regular white. She wanted the white diamond, but we couldnt find one with the options/price we wanted.

You are correct about the exhaust. PO installed a chrome tip, it sticks out a lot.

Planning on leveling/lifting it, new exhaust, different rims(wife wants these on her avy), tuner...... I'm sure I'll come up with some more ideas as time goes by.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320