New Spyder Halos and IMotor LEDs installed this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natelw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 2009 LTZ Tahoe with Spyder Halo Headlights and IMotor LED tailights I installed this weekend. The headlights were a real pain to take out, but the tailights were pretty easy. I have also installed chrome trim along the running boards. Pardon the messy looking tires, I had just put on armor all wet shine and waiting for it to dry wasn't an option as it was about to get dark and it was starting to rain (couldn't get the angles inside the garage). Now what to do next?

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 357
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 296

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Welcome one man!
Tahoe is looking good, I say you get some HIDs for those projectors next!
Would have been easier if you got them with the lights so you don't have to remove the headlights again.

OP
OP
N

natelw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HIDs

Well, I think I can get some HIDs put in w/o having to remove the headlights, if you take off the top two bolts you can reach in and change the bulbs. Maybe I'll try that next. Yes, I'm in Washington, so much for washing a black truck this time of year.

jmh8802

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nate,

how is the light output on those new spyder projectors? i really like the way they look but have read on here that the projectors dont have good output even with HID.

some more pics would be great.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the wheels. I think I need to go chrome now instead of going z71.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo