New sway bar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m using a friends shop about 40 minutes away from anywhere I can get a alignment, I know I have to get one but it should be fine to drive the 40 minutes after putting new tie rods on right?
As long as your adjustment is reasonably close.... Better to have a tad pointed inward, than out. I believe, alignment, is not pointed perfectly straight ahead.... But a tiny percent pointed inward. Tiny bit....

Just pay attention when you make a turn. ( Front steering may not corporate )

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it's pretty close yes, you might get some death wobble depending the speed driven, if that happens just let off the gas and keep your hands on the steering wheel until it stops wiggling, then just stay under that speed the rest of the way

OP
OP
Zayzay

Zayzay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you guys, I should be able to get it pretty close measuring the length and turns made taking it off. They're back roads so I’ll be able drive as slow as I need to back to the city!

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys, I should be able to get it pretty close measuring the length and turns made taking it off. They're back roads so I’ll be able drive as slow as I need to back to the city!
We are cautious...... We have a vivid imagination when it comes to driving,.... after we work on our own trucks, on our own driveways... ( just kidding )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter