New Terra Grapplers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

randres33

Reaction score
Looks AWESOME.

What size rim you have there, assuming those are 20's? What size tire did you put on?

I would like a bit more aggressive of a tire, but am with you, no mud tires on my daily driver. Think those would probably look pretty good on my rig as well!!!???

Thanks man I appreciate it! And yes they are 20s and I went with 275/55r-20s...was thinking about going wider but I didnt want to risk rubbing especially while towing my Jeep around.

And as far as your truck....do iiiiiiiiit Completely changes the look of the truck....

Last edited:

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these look so good, i plan on putting these on some ck805's for the winter setup when my stock 17 inch tires go bald in another year or so. I think it would look pretty badass on my dropped truck and help the traction situations for those new england snowboard trips. Having the 24's for the summer and 17's for the winter doesn't wear them down at all and i haven't had to replace either set in 4 years.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the Yuk for an oil change as well as tire rotation, tire balancing and alignment today.

Turns out that my current tires have severe weather cracking and the tread is starting to separate on both outer edges (see pic).

Tires have been manufactured 2011 and have approx. 33k miles on them, get regularly balanced and rotated. As the tires came with the truck, I have no tire warranty info, but the shop is trying to claim a manufacturers defect with BFG, as they believe something like this should not happen and they advised for me to get some new tires pretty quick.

So, I ordered the NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER ALL-TERRAINS and I hope that they will perform as well as everyone here thinks.

For sure they will look better than the BFG Long Trail's I am running now.

Will of course post pics as soon as the NITTOS are on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
R

randres33

Reaction score
Nice! Granted a surprise $1000 bill is never fun, but I'm sure youre going to love them! I just replied to your PM too

Took the Yuk for an oil change as well as tire rotation, tire balancing and alignment today.

Turns out that my current tires have severe weather cracking and the tread is starting to separate on both outer edges (see pic).

Tires have been manufactured 2011 and have approx. 33k miles on them, get regularly balanced and rotated. As the tires came with the truck, I have no tire warranty info, but the shop is trying to claim a manufacturers defect with BFG, as they believe something like this should not happen and they advised for me to get some new tires pretty quick.

So, I ordered the NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER ALL-TERRAINS and I hope that they will perform as well as everyone here thinks.

For sure they will look better than the BFG Long Trail's I am running now.

Will of course post pics as soon as the NITTOS are on.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them on my 98 and love them, jochen. You'll love them!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS today

The NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER All-Terrain's were installed today. :)

Not sure WHY the pics are always sideways when downloading directly from the iPhone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahcooley32

Latest posts