New tires needed, open to options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it has 4:11's so far its not to bad one day ill re gear it im contemplating getting a 15 inch full throttle lift and 46s so im gunna gear it when im all done with lifting/tire changes

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have TOYO Open Country A/T's on my Yukon, and I generally like them, they're quiet, have good traction, and the last set I put 50,000 miles on them, with about 10,000 left, but I didn't want to drive all winter on mostly bald tires. That being said, I think this spring I'm going to swap on some Hankook Dynapro A/T's. My brother runs them on his Trooper, and he loves them, and they're a good looking tire.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm never going to drop this. Looking around even the lower cost tires are 1K+ shipped. for $1300 I can get some nice MT tires. Looking at the Pro Comp MT (both the extreme and regular) since these are non-directional. May order these this week. Price is a wash almost. Not sure how I feel about white letters

Last edited:
OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have run the AT and Xtreme AT. I was happy. I think I'm ordering the MT or Xtreme MT without a doubt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925