New to forum 2010 SSV Tahoe build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sppv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey my name is Luke,

Well I just bought a 2010 Tahoe SSV model wih 94,000 miles on it. I have had it for a week and it runs and seems fine so far. I bought it to pull around my other car I was daily driving a nissan 240sx with sr20 swap I daily and use for drift events. Therefore I inherently want to mod out this tahoe. Let me first say I am a broke college student about to graduate in petroleum engineering so planned on just using this car keeping it stock and simple for a year till I graduate,. However I have a feeling I will sik money into this and a trailer to pull the 240. I would like opinions on wheels and fitment as I am used to coilovers and offsets on 240sx not to sure what tire sizes and offset will make this tahoe flush. Anyways here is some pics...

First mod remove spotlights..
Second LED everything.

Let me know if you have any advice on leds or advice on how to refinish door once spotlight is out.

I have 4wd and towing package and am thinking about lowering back to get a level stance and somewhat flush with 22 inch wheels and all terrains.. Thinking 2015 replica denali wheels..

_46_zpsfb7b30ab.jpg

2014-07-06164346_zps7c4746b5.jpg

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, nice rides

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color. Personally, I'd keep the spots and the wheels. People tend to move out of your way when you're headed down the freeway when they see those Tahoes coming down the road. Ask me how I know. :)

Pull the spots and wheels, and it's just another Soccer-Mom-Mobile.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Nice. It will be a nice little tow vehicle. back in 08 I sold my 99 GS-T show car and got an 07 Tahoe. I towed the 99 around for a month or so and towed 10 hours to sell it as well. Like to see more of the 240.