New To Forums

Dumpin a Denali on 24s - In your professional opinion you would recommend:

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
when in doubt, at least a 2/3 drop, that's what mine is with 20's and it rides/drives so much better. I could imagine it'd look better with 22's, but Oklahoma roads stink!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Right now it is our family driver too and we use it to tour family around the Bay, or pick em up at the airport, grocery getter, we use it for road trips, occasional boat towing, and camping, but now we'll be going to the snow more often. I won't be doing off-road dirt-road fire-trail stuff (maybe we get a nice lifted truck for that)...so I guess want it to be multi-purpose 20% of the time, the other 80% of the time I want it to look good on a cruise down the strip. Who knows, maybe I keep it stock during the winter and lower it during the other months. I'll just keep playing with this one and get more insight from yall. What other reasons did you not drop yours?

Camping was the biggest reason as we go camping typically in the middle of nowhere in some dirt trail up a mountain or such. I personally also like the ride height of being in a Truck/SUV as I had an old K5 back in the day but have been in cars since.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
5/7 :imo: go low or go home.

Seriously though if your gonna be taking it up fireroads I wouldn't drop it at all. I'd wait untill you got something else for taking up to the moutians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts