New to the Forum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingsizeAuto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. I recently joined a couple of days ago. I live in northeast Wisconsin and I have a 2001 2WD Tahoe that I have owned since 2006. I am also on the FSC forum, but I believe this will be a better fit since so much of the information there is about pickups. I'm always looking for a good car show to go to and gear heads to talk with. Happy to be a part of the group.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! There's a wealth of knowledge over here for our platforms, you've came to the right place lol. Let's see some pics of your hoe!

OP
OP
KingsizeAuto

KingsizeAuto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I don't have many pics of my truck yet. I hope to get more whenever it warms up here in WI and I can get out to one of the state parks for some nice pics. The Tahoe is getting lowered next month, so it should look a lot better after then anyway.:gr_grin:

Attachments

• Truck1.jpg
    Truck1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 10

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you take that scoop off without damaging the paint underneath? It looks like it's just double sided taped on.

Also I would suggest some side skirts or steps or something because from that side pic, the front end looks "heavy" or big because it sits so low compared to the rest of the truck.

Looks good though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100