New to the site......question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and I was wondering how many of you guys buy stuff on ebay. I have a set of 2005 CLEAN set of 20inch oem wheels with lugs and the lug nut covers. The tires are almost 100% gone and they have the TPM sensors. I put them on craigslist for 700 for local pick up, and I got alot of offers for 400 to 450. Whats the going rate on these. Just wondering because I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks for the help

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
welcome to the site! i have bought a tonne of stuff off ebay its great but if your seeling make sure you check out shipping rates so you do not screw yourself, im not sure what rims you have so hard to say, post pics

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see pics. Considering you can find 2006-09 20's with good tires for $1000, I would say that might be all you will get.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
:welcome: and :pics-stfu:

I'm gonna say in the $400 to $500 range depending on the style and condition. Also check ebay to see what they are selling for :Handshake:

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought from Ebay. Craigslist I have bought and sold. Just about everyone on Craigs is looking for a cheap deal and they well talk you down no matter what price you posted. If you put 450. they gonna try to get you 400 or under. So like black Denali said look around and compare. Then set your limits.

OP
OP
S

SFDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sold them for 450 and he picked up them at my house. At least there not sitting in my yard and the wife can finally stop nagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52