Newbie - 01 Yukon XL SLT 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retro77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum. I need to either do some mods to the 'ol Yukon or sell it and put the money into my 67 Mustang [don't hate].

I have a cracked front windshield, a bondo'ed rear door [huge dent from pervious owner] and my grill and headlights are working themselves off of the vehicle. I found out that the Yukon has been in a front end collision when I was told it wasn't. The grill is turning green and there is a sticker on the back that reads: Made in China.

I am looking at new grills, any suggestions? Oh and the Yukon is tan. Also need new headlights. I see some talking about $35 HIDs? The rear taillights could use some freshening up too. I don't want to go too flashy, as I am an undertoned person myself. I believe your vehicle should express how you really are and not be something that you aren't.

Thanks in advance for any tips. I hope to become semi active as I make the journey into customizing the Yuk'!

rich5368

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum. I need to either do some mods to the 'ol Yukon or sell it and put the money into my 67 Mustang [don't hate].

I have a cracked front windshield, a bondo'ed rear door [huge dent from pervious owner] and my grill and headlights are working themselves off of the vehicle. I found out that the Yukon has been in a front end collision when I was told it wasn't. The grill is turning green and there is a sticker on the back that reads: Made in China.

I am looking at new grills, any suggestions? Oh and the Yukon is tan. Also need new headlights. I see some talking about $35 HIDs? The rear taillights could use some freshening up too. I don't want to go too flashy, as I am an undertoned person myself. I believe your vehicle should express how you really are and not be something that you aren't.

Thanks in advance for any tips. I hope to become semi active as I make the journey into customizing the Yuk'!

I like the Denali Grille personally. I'm planning on getting the insert so that I can put it on my wife's yukon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou