Newbie here. Is This a Good Deal???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HivoltageTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been looking at Tahoes for a while now. Anyways I think Ive found one its an 07 LT with 60k highway miles LT and has: Nav, DVD, leather, 20's rear camera , rear buckets and is a clean one owner for 24k is this a good deal?

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is still a lot of mileage, even for highway miles. Did he change the fluids already? Definitely have it inspected by someone you trust.

rogersinsel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking at Tahoes for a while now. Anyways I think Ive found one its an 07 LT with 60k highway miles LT and has: Nav, DVD, leather, 20's rear camera , rear buckets and is a clean one owner for 24k is this a good deal?

Everyone always has highway miles. Highway miles here in Texas mean nothing. The planners made sure that you can go no where fast or efficiently.

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score

id say its a good deal...is it private seller or dealership?

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds fair. I was recently looking into a Denali for a friend and found a bunch with 60k+ miles on them for only a few grand more than that so it sounds about right...

CREETO

Reaction score
see if the owner kept the onstar account active and you can see the vehicle service records and other engine / mileage issues

PhxIrn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would certainly have it checked by a mechanic. Also, run the vin to make sure that it is a later produced tahoe. Some of the early 07s had electrical issues (like battery run down problems).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313