Newbie with ?'s about 2007 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Just my opinion, but the reasons I think the Denali did better than the Duramax are: better weight distribution; and depending on what type of offroad tires, most are not as good in snow/ice compared to all seasons. Of course there are exceptions.

NJ Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Denali only has 26,000 on it. It had problems when I bought it (used at 19,000). I tow a 5,000 lb enclosed 16' dual axle trailer and it does it better than any gas vehicle I've towed with. Sorry I can't help with long term but the towing portion is a winner.

rxis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have about 76k miles on an 07 YD. I drive up the mountains for our yearly ski trips and it drives so much better than any other car I've driven in the snow/ice except for a Range Rover. It drove pretty well through snow storms on the mountain; not that its invincible.

Sometimes on really hot days my a/c won't stay on for a few minutes if I've had it running while pumping gas or something. It cycles it on and and off until it begins blowing cold air. I think I'll perhaps try closing the door again and turning the engine off and on. It rarely occurs so I don't know when I'm going to get to try it.

I had a whiny noise coming from the front area. It turned out to be a wheel bearing gone bad. I was told it was told by a service agent that its a fairly normal occurrence for any GM truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts