No Start 2021- Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carterchapman

Reaction score
44,000 miles, truck would not start - cranked well kicked once or twice. Ran errands in the other car came back tried it started right up - service engine soon light on. I ran it through four cycles - all good and the service engine soon light cleared. We were traveling and I called my dealer in Venice, Florida, he didn’t bat an eye - 600 miles away and he said fuel pump control module. Don’t drive the car get it to the nearest dealer - he suggested having it towed, because he said it could quit in the middle of the highway. Took a chance and got it to the dealer on Friday Capital Cadillac Marietta Georgia, they called me Saturday morning. Said it’s ready and that’s exactly what it was - I think it was code P279F. We made our trip on time.

iamlegion

Reaction score
We need a crowd sourced directory of dealers like that who get you in and out fast like that in a pinch.

I’d go way out of my way to buy a car from one that takes care of their customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasgod

Latest posts