Denali vs AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjlewis

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a big ride difference between a Denali and AT4? Assuming both have Mag and Air suspension? Currently have a 23 Denali and looking to switch for a 25 D-Max....unsure on the ride difference between the two.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go test drive a used AT4 and experience it for yourself.

1. Ride quality is so subjective and expectations vary from person to person.
2. With spending that kind of money I would make sure I knew exactly what the differences were and expectations.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had two short wheel base Denalis (a 21 and a 22) and now a long wheel base AT4. The long wheel base rides SOOOO much better than my Denalis, however some of that has to do with the 20” rims on the AT4 vs. the 22” rims I had on the Denalis.

When it comes to the short wheel base Denali vs what I would believe is identical in the short wheel base AT4, both with air ride and mag ride equipped suspensions the AT4 will ride better with the OEM 20 inch rims mounted. I had an OEM set of AT4 rims I used as a winter setup on my Denalis and it completely transformed the ride. I had tons of what I could describe as cowl shake through the steering column with the 22” OEM rims mounted on my Denalis but that went away with the 20” rims mounted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boscher50

Latest posts