Noob from the southern NC Coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANDOM_1_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning y-all !!! Glad to have found this forum already been looking into it..
I'm RANDOM 1. North Carolina born and raised... I live in a little town called Swansboro in Onslow County. I am Navy submarine veteran , got out in 2002 , married wih 4 tax deductions..uhmm ..I mean 4 kids ..at home ... I drive a ' 13 Yukon SLT that.needs the obvious things like door panels, dash pad..tires..lol... but over.all it is a very solid ride.. hope to meet yall soon !!

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Good morning y-all !!! Glad to have found this forum already been looking into it..
I'm RANDOM 1. North Carolina born and raised... I live in a little town called Swansboro in Onslow County. I am Navy submarine veteran , got out in 2002 , married wih 4 tax deductions..uhmm ..I mean 4 kids ..at home ... I drive a ' 13 Yukon SLT that.needs the obvious things like door panels, dash pad..tires..lol... but over.all it is a very solid ride.. hope to meet yall soon !!
Haha what’s up man what color interior you got? I got some tan and black door panels front and rear I actually got the full tan interior minus the dash all the way to the trunk area whatever you need let me know I’ll hook you up I’m towards the down east area about 45 min from swansboro

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Mines all black but let see what you got and how much we are talking so I can include the wife in
Don’t want much for em you’ll need speaker covers where the speaker grills have been cut out but covers will only cost 20$
25$ a door panel sound cheap enough? I have no use for em and really need em gone to be honest
Got front rear and all the tan plastic pieces
There’s paint you can get to paint the tan black if you really wanted to color match em I think lmc truck sells the vinyl paint or you could try duplicolor vinyl repair paint
Like I said I’m about 45 min from swansboro
I also got all the electronics and the factory nav touchscreen radio to get rid of along with plenty of other odds and ends like 3rd row seats and different items

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

And, thank you for your service. We've got a number of veterans on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beniskickbutt

Latest posts