Nut size for 2nd row bench seats 2018 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did a swap on my 18 Yukon from captain's chairs 2nd row to bench seat. There were 8 big nuts that I was able to reuse. The passenger side seat seems to also have two studs on which the driver side bench is placed on and gets secured with two smaller nuts (one in front and one in back). I didn't have those on my captain's chairs - just had some rubber caps.

Does anyone know the size of those nuts or a part number? I attached a photo from the web of the nut in question between the seats.

1726695822012.png

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did a swap on my 18 Yukon from captain's chairs 2nd row to bench seat. There were 8 big nuts that I was able to reuse. The passenger side seat seems to also have two studs on which the driver side bench is placed on and gets secured with two smaller nuts (one in front and one in back). I didn't have those on my captain's chairs - just had some rubber caps.

Does anyone know the size of those nuts or a part number? I attached a photo from the web of the nut in question between the seats.

View attachment 438397
MEH, Just find a nut that fits laying around the garage then go match a couple up at the hardware store, dealer is gonna want a left finger for one anyway......
i'm gonna guess 13mm/15mm coarse thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71