o2 sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where the best prices are for these. i know i can find them cheap but dont wanna buy junk. i dont even know what a good brand is so if you can post your experiences that would be nice.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where the best prices are for these. i know i can find them cheap but dont wanna buy junk. i dont even know what a good brand is so if you can post your experiences that would be nice.

I haven't replaced mine, but I did replace all of Jeff's with Bosch o2 sensors from AZ..I think it was like 200 in total and they worked great. Just rent their o2 sensor removal tool or buy your own. Pretty pricey for someone in that situation tho bro sorry.....you could pick some up a couple from a junk yard as a cheap test to see if yours are failing.

B

OP
OP
lilsolo68

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i happen to know someone who has an 03 suburban sitting up that i may be able to take a few sensors from to test. thanks for the suggestions.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a harbor freight by you, get their O2 removal tool, they are cheap!!

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought AC Delco sensors front about $70 each and rear $100 each from a dealer... perhaps ebay would be worth a look ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy