Odometer just went to zero

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my 03 Yukon. The temp gauge doesn't work so I just ordered a new dash cluster. I get in truck today and start it up and the odometer goes to zero miles. The tach works but is reading really low. At idle, tach reads maybe 200 rpm's. Also, I get a left rear door open but it's closed. Do you thinks it's related to a defective cluster or do I have a faulty ECU or BCM?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my 03 Yukon. The temp gauge doesn't work so I just ordered a new dash cluster. I get in truck today and start it up and the odometer goes to zero miles. The tach works but is reading really low. At idle, tach reads maybe 200 rpm's. Also, I get a left rear door open but it's closed. Do you thinks it's related to a defective cluster or do I have a faulty ECU or BCM?
probably the cluster the miles are only stored there not anywhere else, contrary to popular belief, they only started saving mileage on the bcm & cluster on the 2015+ k2 models
no mileage is stored anywhere else, unless perhaps you got into accident and blew a airbag then the crash data would be stored on the srs module (black box) under the drivers seat.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is the issue with the old cluster, or the replacement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertrjoliver