oem hitch cover OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely street scene by a land slide. Factory oem one is bulky and just doesn't look right. Street scene one looks more like the esky hitch cover for a Tahoe bumper. Way cleaner.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the stocker is like a huge zit on a supermodel,,,,,you see it, but you can tolerate it because everything else looks soooo goood.

OP
OP
sick1166

sick1166

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well thanks for all the input street scene just ordered

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the OEM one, don't know why no one likes it...
I don't like it because it is OBVIOUSLY added on because it bows out at the line of the hole. The Street Scene ones are flat with the bumper and then only extend out where the actual hitch is.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I bought it for 95 shipped from SuperchargedSS if you want to hit him up on here.

Thats cool, I didnt figure there would be anyone on here from McKinney, well if you see me driving around give me a shout...its not hard to spot mine since no one out here has modded tahoes lol

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to buy the Street Scene one, then I walked by the back of my Tahoe and remembered I had mounted my back up cam on top of my hitch :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddha76